Thursday, October 13, 2011

Gena Live Chat Info!

I attended the live chat with Gena Showalter and Harlequin on Facebook today and there was some awesome info released.

Angels

First up is the most exciting news of the chat.  Gena will be having a spinoff to the Lords of the Underworld series involving the angels.  Squeeee!

  • The series is called Angels of the Dark. 
  • Title of the first book:  Wicked Night 
  • Angel:  ZACHAREL'S book is first!  YES!!!!  I'm so happy.  He is so intense and I can't wait to read it!
  • She is finished writing this first book
  • Also get to see angels' agenda in upcoming book The Darkest Seduction, which is Paris's book

Lords of the Underworld

Gena revealed what's next for Lords of the Underworld in Paris's story.  Paris's book, The Darkest Seduction is out on 2/21/12.
  • Ashlyn has her babies!
  • She has a boy, named Urban, and girl, Ever! But says that they won't be called those names.  Nicknames I'm sure and I can only imagine what they'll be called.  LOL!
  • She also said that she doesn't know who's book is next after Paris's. *grrrrrrr*  She said that she's working on so many projects, that the Lords are put on the back burner for now.  Hopefully not for long!


Secret project

She also discussed for the 1st time a new project that she is working on.  DATING THE UNDEAD -- magazine for women dating vamps/werewolves.  That sounds like a lot of fun and she read a short blurb at the chat.  Release date is:  12/27/11.  Here is the cover:



New YA book

She's got a new YA book coming out! Alice in Zombieland will be out Dec. 2012 from Harlequin Teen. She read a short blurb and it sounded intense.


She also answered a few questions about her writing, but that was about it folks.  Not a whole lot of info, but exciting info especially when it came to the angel spinoff and the Lords.  If you want to check out the chat yourself here is the link:   on.fb.me/qTveOC

Here is the link to my notes from the chat she had on Twitter awhile ago.  She mentions the order of the release of the Lords books:  Twitter Chat

6 comments:

  1. I thought she had said before that Kane's book was coming after Paris... Did I imagine that?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jen - I can't remember if she did. I'm going to go back and check my notes from the chat she had on Twitter. But it does seem as if his book would be next since she focused on him so much in Strider's book.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha! Found it:

    Q: Will Kane get his own story -- and when?
    A: Absolutely! His story should follow Paris's book. I do not yet have a title or firm release date, however.

    http://members.genashowalter.com/page/lotu-questions-answers

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for posting this! I wasn't able to attend the chat, so this is great! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the post. I could NOT get it to work on my iPhone. Was sooo aggravating. I thought she had said Kane was next also.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for posting all the info.

    ReplyDelete