Friday, May 28, 2010

We Love Gena Week Winners!

It's time to announce the winners from the We Love Gena week celebration! Twimom and I had a wonderful week with all of you and we are so excited that some of you have won signed copies of books from the great one herself, Gena Showalter. Here are the list of winners:

Day 1



The winner is: SPAV



Day 2


The winner is: ANGIE

Day 3


The winner is: DUCKY

Day 5




The winner is: HOST


Day 6



The winner is: STELLA (Ex Libris)


Congratulations to all that won! Those books will be signed by Gena herself! I mean Gena will be touching them! (no I'm not obsessed) How great is that. She will then be mailing them to you. Winners, check your email. Twimom will be contacting you using the email that you provided when you entered the contest. You will have 4 days to respond. If we don't hear from you by June 1, 2010 Noon EST, we will draw a new winner.

I just wanted to say that this past week has been so much fun and it was truly an honor to do this in the name of the talented Gena Showalter. Big thanks to Gena for now only writing these wonderful books, but for also being generous enough to donate and sign them. Makes me love you more. Another big thanks to Twimom for teaming up with me this pass week. It was fun and I enjoyed myself.

Make sure you all go out and buy Gena's books! They are so good! Here is a link to her website:
http://genashowalter.com/

Take care everyone! *chanting* Gena, Gena, Gena

Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. Woo Hoo congratulations to all!!!!

    Jen and Bells you girls ran a wonderful GENA week!! Love them Lords!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!!! I can't wait to get my hands on this book :)

    Congrats to the other winners!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations gals. I messed up and I think I commented once. *smacks head* It's been one of those stupid weeks. I LOVE Gena's books...love, love, love and I think I have all but the most recent book:)

    ReplyDelete