Tuesday, December 6, 2011

New Releases: Week of 12/5/11

Lot's of great releases this week in books, music, and movies! Click on each item to find out more info about it on Amazon!

Books
PNR/UF

Photobucket
Finally it's here! Book 3 in the Disillusionists series!

New novella from Lara Adrian.

Kitty and the gang are back!
I love you Martini!




Contemporary




Historical


Fiction/Suspense



Teen



4 the kiddies


Music

R.I.P. Amy








DVD

I've been waiting to see this! 





Loved watching this show!  Bye Big Love!

2 comments:

  1. Great week for releases. Now that Head Rush is out I can finally read the series.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of all the blogs I follow and read, and all the blog posts that come out each day / week, this is my most anticipated post. I always looking forward to seeing what's being released for the week and enjoying all the pretty covers you put up. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete