Wednesday, August 10, 2011

I'm AAD Bound!

My blog Hanging With Bells will be taking a little break over the next couple of days because I am heading to Author's After Dark 2011!

Photobucket


I am so excited to finally meet not only great authors whose books I love to read, but also some of my favorite tweeps that I talk to on Twitter on a daily basis.  It's always so much fun when you can finally meet other book lovers such as yourself.

There are going to be so many awesome authors there and I already have my books packed that I want them to sign.  Here is a list of some of the authors that I will be stalking meeting this week!
  • Larissa Ione  AHHHHHHH!  I'll try my best not to scream CON!!! out loud when I see her!
  • Lara Adrian
  • Anya Bast
  • Carolyn Crane  I'll be bringing my Packard trading card!
  • Jennifer Estep  
  • Dakota Cassidy 
  • Melissa Ecker
  • Ava Riley
  • Eliza Gayle
  • Elise Hepner
  • Monica Burns  AHHHH Monica!  My first! 
  • and so many more!
and last but not least, MY BOO!  JA Saare!  Can't wait to talk books with her again!

So I'll be back on Monday with a post on all of my adventures in Philly.  This tired mom is ready to have some time away.  I hope the rest of your week is a great one!

Photobucket

2 comments: