Monday, November 1, 2010

New Releases: 11/1/10

Another great week for New Releases! Cope's book is out! Yay!


Books




































Love the title of this book! LOL!


Teen




4 the kiddies


Such a cute title for a book. I have said this many
times to my children. My oldest son is so tall that
he can look down at me. *sniffle*



DVD's

Woody and the gang is finally here! I think
that I'm more excited to see this than my kids!


*singing off key* The hills are alive with the sound of
musiccccc! Can't you just hear me singing that?!
I'm sorry.


I got the hots for Michael Fassbender.


Okay, tell me what you're getting this week!

Photobucket

8 comments:

  1. I love many of these covers -- especially the Lauren Dane -- that's my favorite. Fangs, Wands and Fairy Dust
    email: steph@fangswandsandfairydust.com
    twitter: @fangswandsfairy

    ReplyDelete
  2. A couple of these books I already have (ahem) I love my Border's! LOL! I will be buying Nora's latest book. She's an automatic buy for me. I still need to read Lila DiPasqua's first book. Hope to get to it this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm getting Blood Spells, Toy Story 3 and The Sound of Music tomorrow. I already have Nora's on order and it should be here tomorrow. The new JD Robb book comes out tomorrow too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. DUDE: You forgot Psy-Changeling again! What do you have against this series *sobs* Anyhow... Play of Passion by Nalini Singh comes out on Nov. 2, 2010. You may also want to add Jeweled by Anya Bast, Magic at the Gate by Devon Monk, and Firewalker by Allyson James. I swear they all come out tomorrow as well (because they are all on my wish list!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Twimom227 - Thanks! Some books aren't listed when I go to search for the new releases. Adding them now!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm all over Play of Passion by Nalini Singh and Indulgence in Death by J.D. Robb. I've got Border's Bucks AND I've earned my personal shopping day with them too?!?! LOOK OUT PEOPLE, I'M COMIN THRU AND I'M ON A MISSION!:-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. As always - thank you for this list!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So many great sounding and looking books here. :) Thank you for the list! Hope your having a great week!

    ReplyDelete