Friday, July 16, 2010

It's Friday! Time for Blog Hopping!




It's Friday so that means it's time to do the Blog Hop! If you are viewing or following my blog for the first time, please leave a message in the comments letting me know that so I can come and visit you! I love the opportunity to view new blogs and meet new peeps!


This weeks question:
Right this instant, what book are you dying to get your hands on!

I am dying to get my hands on Sin Undone by Larissa Ione! I can't wait
to read more about Sin and Conall! They had an extremely hot scene
in Esctasy Unveiled and I can't wait to read more about them as well at
the other characters in the book! I love this series!


Make sure you check my awesome giveaway this month of Unholy Ghost and Unholy Magic!


The Book Blogger Hop is a place for book bloggers and readers to find new book-related blogs that we may be missing out on! This weekly BOOK PARTY is an awesome opportunity for book bloggers to connect with other book lovers, support each other and generally just share our love of books! So, start HOPPING through the list of blogs that are posted Crazy for Books Blog!



Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. Just hoppin' by from the blog hop! Ummm... I really want to lick my monitor right now with all those pictures on it. Those guys look delicious! I'll be following to see what you post next!

    Jen
    In the Closet With a Bibliophile

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Bells! I of course already follow you but I just wanted to drop in and leave you a comment:) Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey you, just following on the hop and the Friday Follow. Great site. Come visit me.
    See ya!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey! Already a follow just stopping in from the hop. Books I can't wait for are the next ACRO book by Sydney Croft and Eternal Kiss Of Darkness by Jeaniene Frost. Lucky me for me they will both be out in less than 2 weeks. Have a great weekend!


    Stephanie G
    Paranormal Haven

    ReplyDelete
  5. boooo generic comments are bad booooo

    hehe

    i hope you're having a wonderful day, Miss Belinda hubber bubberz! yes, i'm leaving you comment #2.

    I will MISS YOU THIS WEEEEEEEKKKKK!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just found your blog through the hop and I love it!!! I am looking forward to reading more from you!!! I'm a Follower!

    Feel free to come on over to my blog at Addicted To Romance

    Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete