Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Hump Day Hottie!

Because Wednesday is hump day I have decided to do a post on a very special someone every week. Without sounding to crass, it is going to be about a particular someone I would very much like to...you know hump! LOL! So it is only fitting that my first choice is someone I have had a crush on for a very long time. Ladies and Gentlemen I give you the very funny and handsome...JASON BATEMAN!!!



I mean who doesn't love Arrested Development?! If you have not watched this show you are missing not only one of the funniest shows on television, but also one of the craziest and most screwed up families that ever existed! And you thought your family was the only one.






Isn't he just adorable! I remember seeing Jason on Silver Spoons when I was a kid and falling for him then. Yes I am that old! So tell me what is your favorite role that Jason has stared in?

10 comments:

  1. I LOVE LOVE LOVE Jason Bateman! The guy is so cute and hot LOL

    Awesome post darling! He is very deserving of a Hump day homage hehe =)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love him in Arrested Development. I swear Arrested Development is like my life, and I'm Jason Bateman... only our family company doesn't have THAT much money. LOL.

    He was really cute in Extract too! <3 I LOVE this man!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sooo cute. I wanna pinch his cheeks lol!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Uhm, *ducks head* I've never heard of the man or the show... Maybe it's because I live in the Netherlands, or because I hardly watch tv - only a few tv shows on dvd...
    But Jason looks verrry nice, lovely smile! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Umm...yeah, I'm that old too LOL. I lurve Jason, such a cutie pie.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jason was my date on Christmas day, after all the gift stuff and artery crazy food. I watch a dvd of his movie called Extract. He is pretty damn cute.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I heart Jason Bateman ever since Teen Wolf 2.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love Jason Bateman! Every since Silver Spoon and The Hogan Family. He is so funny! Still a hottie after all this time.

    ReplyDelete