I'm excited to welcome one of my favorite authors the wonderful Jill Shalvis to the blog today! To celebrate the release of her latest novella Under the Mistletoe, she's going to talk about what the characters of her Lucky Harbor series will be doing this Christmas!
What Lucky Harbor residents are doing this Christmas:
* Maddie and Jax are taking care of their two beautiful little children while still managing to find “attic” time.
* Tara and Ford have decorated his sailboat for the holidays and are hosting a big party for the entire gang. They’ve been having private cook-offs all month between the two of them to decide on the menu. Ford usually insists on a “strip” cook-off. Winner’s choice…
* Chloe and Sawyer are getting married, so Chloe’s stocking up on sexy lingerie and Sawyer is stocking up vacay days to take advantage of said sexy lingerie.
* Mallory and Ty have been working their tushes off. They are spending their first holiday together at Ty’s place, where he is hoping for a huge storm that snows them in away from the rest of the world.
* Amy and Matt are going on a trip together, just the two of them. Amy doesn’t know where but Matt does. He’s taking her to a deserted island in the Turks and Caicos, where there’s nothing but warm sun, a stocked kitchen, no one else for miles and miles, and bathing suits are optional.
* Grace and Josh will be pulling out all the stops to make this holiday special for Toby, Anna, Tank, and … their new baby boy.
Grand Central Publishing is generously giving a digital e-book Under the Mistletoe through Netgalley. Just leave a comment below to enter. Giveaway ends 12/14/12. Good luck!
JUST ONE MORE KISS
There's no place like home for the holidays. And the Lucky Harbor Bed & Breakfast is bursting with festive lights and good cheer. But for Mia, Christmas is turning out to be anything other than merry and bright. Her recent break-up with her boyfriend Nick has made her return bittersweet. But then a surprise arrives, when Nick follows her to town bearing gifts-and asking for forgiveness.
Nick grew up without a family of his own so he's overwhelmed by the love that Mia receives from all her relatives, gathered together to celebrate the season. Under their watchful eyes, Nick finds earning back her trust the hardest thing he's ever had to do. If he succeeds, he will receive the greatest gift of all, Mia's love for a lifetime.
To find out more about Jill Shalvis' Lucky Harbor series, click on this link to her website!