Tuesday, November 6, 2012

New Releases: Week of 11/5/12

It's backkkkk!  You'll have to forgive me for not posting the new releases over the last few weeks.  Things get kind of hectic when you have an extremely active 3 year old.   When The Boss Lady demands my attention, I must give it to her or pay.  ;)  So I might not be able to do this post every week (sniffle).  I know that there are plenty of other great blogs out there that do a release post every week while some of them have a list for the month.  Here are two of my favorites:   Literary Escapism & Vampire Book Club. Onto the awesome releases!


Books
PNR/UF


Released in hardcover for the 1st time! BDB4EVA!









Contemporary/Suspense
Erotic Romance







Historical




YA




Music









Looking good there Miss Warwick!



DVD







11/9/12
 

1 comment:

  1. Awesome and thanks for the other links. I got a gift card for my birthday and I was waiting to see what came out today. I've made my list!

    Cheers to you, you busy mom!
    Michelle Kelly
    @AnotherLookBook

    ReplyDelete