Wow! This whole blog tour has gone by so fast! I’ve gotten to hang out with some amazing bloggers and meet some great readers. I really appreciate everyone who has helped to make this tour so much fun for me. To wrap things up, I wanted to tell you all a little about myself. Things you might not know.
1. I don’t like any kind of nut of any kind. Yes, that includes peanuts, walnuts, and almonds. I’m not allergic, just don’t like them.
2. I can play 7 of musical instruments: piano, flute, piccolo, harp, oboe, trumpet, and recorder (yes, I count this because I really can play it, not just Mary had a little lamb). I’ve also been in hand bell and hand chime (there is a difference) choirs.
3. I have a goal of visiting 30 countries by the time I turn 30. I’m making good progress toward it and have 8 left to go and 2 years to do it in. I already have my summer trip planned which will add Russia, Estonia, Denmark, Sweden, Norway, and Finland.
4. I broke a different bone every year of elementary school. I wasn’t abused, just klutzy.
5. I have two cats. One is a tortoiseshell and the other a Siamese. They are naughty little things that will do anything to get in trouble. They like to help me write, by which I mean they like to sit on the keyboard and beg for treats.
Last call for my grand prize giveaway. Comments on each of the stops (including this one) will count as an entry in the contest. You can view all the stops here, in case you want to go back and enter (http://abgreadsbooktours.blogspot.com/2012/06/upcoming-tour-nursing-second-chances-by.html). Winners will be drawn on August 1st and will receive a gift basket from me complete with some book swag, bath products, and honey. For more details (and chances to enter), you can visit my blog (http://www.authormaggiegreene.com). Please make sure you leave an email address.
Author: Maggie Greene
Publisher: Turquoise Morning Press
Kiersten Hart left Honey Creek the minute she graduated high school and never looked back. When her sister Jeanine is widowed and left to raise two children alone, Kiersten moves back on a temporary basis. When Charles steps in and sweeps her off her feet, she has to decide if the wounds from her childhood can be mended.
After his wife died, Charles Webber swore he’d never love anyone again. He buried himself in his work and didn’t look up until he found out his son was sick. Moving to Honey Creek was supposed to make things easier. Kiersten does little to help keep things simple. Though he is taken with her, he soon realizes the casual relationship they agreed on is turning serious. As their expiration date approaches, Charles must decide if Kiersten is worth the
Available from Turquoise Morning Press: http://www.turquoisemorningpressbookstore.com/products/nursing-second-chances-honey-creek-sweet-romance
Barnes and Noble: http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/nursing-second-chances-maggie-greene/1110797875?ean=2940014421508
Maggie Greene has often been described as having an overactive imagination. She’s not convinced this is true, but does seem to spend a lot of her time daydreaming up ways to make her characters fall in love. When she’s not buried in a pile of books or typing away on her computer, she’s living out her very own happily-ever-after with a very patient husband and a demanding cat.Maggie loves to hear from readers. You can contact her at email@example.com, through her website www.authormaggiegreene.com or on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/#!/AuthorMaggieGreene.