First, a bit of trivia:
The Diamond Jubilee takes place in 2012, marking 60 years of The Queen’s reign. The Queen came to the throne on 6th February 1952 (her Coronation took place on 2nd June 1953).
Buckingham Palace is responsible for coordinating the events of the Diamond Jubilee central weekend (2nd–5th June 2012), as well as for organizing The Queen’s program in her Diamond Jubilee year.
Join us for the hop — starting 5/21 ending 5/31 – Romance at Random will be randomly giving away some of our jewels of romance, to celebrate the UK’s Diamond Jubilee including:
· 1 winner, 1 copy – Born To Darkness by Suzanne Brockmann
· 1 winner, 1 copy – The Proposal by Mary Balogh
· 1 winner, 1 copy – Darker After Midnight by Lara Adrian
· 3 winners, 1 copy of WITCHFUL THINKING by HP Mallory
· 10 winners, 1 copy of a PREVIEW from Net Galley of ABOUT LAST NIGHT by Ruthie Knox
· 10 winners, 1 copy of PREVIEW from Net Galley of DEEP AUTUMN HEAT by Elisabeth Barrett
Here is a link of the blogs that will be taking part in the hop:
To enter the giveaway, enter below using Rafflecopter. Good luck! a Rafflecopter giveaway