Tuesday, November 22, 2011

New Releases: Week of 11/21/11

Great releases out this week! Click on pic of item to be taken to Amazon to find out more info.

Books

PNR

It's finally here!  Book 2 in the 
Lords of Deliverance series!
I loves me some Larissa Ione that woman
knows that she can write!  

Speaking of awesome authors here is another one!
Includes bonus material from LOTHAIRE, not found anywhere else including entire chapters devoted to his childhood.


Contemporary Romance






Historical Romance



Suspense/Fiction




Teen




4 the kiddies


Music




Music DVD

Available only at Walmart this week!
Everwhere next week.




DVD




3 comments:

  1. I know on-one I'll be getting for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think Larrissa Ione trumps all the the other releases. I have been waiting a year for that book.

    ReplyDelete