My eyes after a J.R. Ward chat
The Warden once again graced us with her almightyness (yeah that's a word!) on Friday night. She hosted a chat for Christine Feehan and then it was a free for all with questions for J.R. If you've ever been to one of these chats:
- You realize just how cray cray folks are. There is no chat like a J.R. Ward chat! Folks don't follow the rules, they get kicked out of the chat room. Only to come back in to proclaim innocence in that they didn't know what they did wrong, only to be kicked out again. IT'S HILARIOUS!! lol Tonight there was an actually person that stood up the mods and that was a first. I mostly cry laughed through the Christine Feehan chat with Mandi and Louise.
- J.R. can be a tease sometimes and I love it! She'll give you a little bit of info and that's it. This woman knows exactly how to keep us phening for her special brand of crack. We all want another hit and only J.R. can give it to us!
- My eyes hurt right now as I'm typing this. I get googly eye syndrome as a result of the chats. (see pic of googly eyes above) But it's soooo worth it! I tried to do eye exercises this year beforehand, didn't help at all. Next year I might get bionic eyes, like Nikki Brandyberry.
- This chat was different and what I mean by that is there is usually a short intermission for folks to do what they need to get done (use the potty) and then get back to ask J.R. questions. So I used this time to yell at my kids...only to come back and realize that it was a total free for all! I've never seen it done this way and I can only think that the mods were tired, cranky, and pissed at all the idiocracy (yes that's a word as well) that had went on earlier. Yes, all the idiocracy that I laughed through. The mods had enough and this is when the major Bells FAIL comes into play, because I only got 3 freaking answers from the questions. And this is where the awesome freaking Louise from Between the Covers comes in. Because she took some awesome notes and gave me permission to post them here. Praise the lawd for Louise!
So here is what we learned at this chat:
- 'Blay's been pursuing something in his down time. And Fighting. I think you all know what I'm talking about.' (Uhhh...whatchu talkin bout Willis?!) Then followed with, something about playing doctor, but not yet (Is he pursing Qhuinn, Saxton or what?! Who is he playing doctor with cause I want to read that! That's sexy!)
- Will Tohr and No'One have Steamy scenes? Big yes! (Brang it!)
- Hopes to do Blay and Qhuinn soon. (Halleluyer!)
- John and Xhex aren't okay. (WHAT IN SAM'S HELL?!!!!)
- Keep Reading about Eddie being gone forever.
- Will Payne´s story be continued and if Manny will go through the transition in the future? Answer - Absolutely, yes. (AWESOME!)
- Will there be any other chosen heroines other than Layla? Answer - Keep Reading
- We learn a lot more about Lassiter in Tohr's book.
- Assail is very interesting. Old school vamp.
- Layla's HEA in Reborn. (WOWZERS!)
- All of the BDB books will be released - collector's editions coming out.
- Will Saxton stay around if he's not with Blay? - Keep Reading
- Z haunts her and makes her wish his situation was different. (Poor Z :( )
- We will see Phury in Tohr's book. (Ummm...no comment)
- Why are the shadows the only ones that can kill symphaths? What are their powers? Answer - we'll learn more about that later.
- Trez and I'Am will have separate books.
- We also learned that Tohr's book will be out on March 23, 2011 and that the novellas for Wrath & Beth's baby and Rhage & Mary's baby will be out in the summer, probably August.
And that's it folks! I totally wanted to sing just keep reading to the tune of "Just keep swimming" from Finding Nemo while writing this post. Someone asked if there would be another chat and Twisted the fake son said he doesn't know. (That dude is awesome) So hopefully we'll get another chat before Tohr's book so I can get the googly eyes again.
Now what I need you to do is go to Between the Covers and show my girl Louise some love! She did such a fantastic job taking all of these great notes and is doing a post of her own. Please go show her some love by clicking on the pic below:
So tell me, what are you looking forward to reading? (yes I want Qhuay as well) Which of the items listed above is the most shocking to you? (Escandalo!) Or just leave a comment below. See you at the next chat and I hope you didn't get googly eyes from reading the post! *rests the eyes*