Tuesday, July 12, 2011

New Releases: Week of 7/11/11

Slim pickings again this week folks.

Books

Book 5 in the series.
WINTER IS COMING!
(I just wanted to shout that)

Graphic novel



What a strong woman she is in order to have endured
what she did. I think I'll request this from my library
to read.

This book had me at 'from Muffin Tops to Body Shots' LOL

Teen
Book 3 in the Wolves of Mercy Falls series






Music

Brian McKnight is very special to hubs and I.
The 1st time we danced together it was to 
one of his songs.  Good times, good times.




Oh Harry.  *sniffle*


DVD's
Warning:  Scary ass movie alert!
Dear hubby, I will not be watching this
movie with you.  Have a fun time watching it
by yourself!  *blows kiss*




This cover is made of so much awesomeness
that I had to include it. 


7/15/11

2 comments:

  1. I wouldn't call it "slim pickings" when my only question is, do I lock myself in the house for a week with the shades drawn and the phone off while I devour Dance, Shiver and Mistress in one orgiastic reading marathon?

    Decisions, decisions...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Correction--Not Shiver (already devoured that), but Forever, the conclusion of Maggie Stiefvater's amazing werewolf YA trilogy.

    ReplyDelete