Tuesday, May 3, 2011

New Releases: Week of 5/2/11

GET READY FOLKS!!  Another awesome week of releases!  I can hear your wallets groaning now!

Books
The re-release of my favorite book of 2010
is here!  It features my fave vamp of all time Disco 
and the awesome Rhiannon!  JA Saare has added more
to the story!  More Disco!  Yay!  You can purchase it
here at Mundania's site.  It will also be available to buy 
at Amazon, but not until the afternoon or night!

Ah Chloe Neill you genius you!
If you love this series you are going
to want to read this!  TRUST ME!  












HOT COVER ALERT!
*drooling*

Gosh I love this man's voice!



Teen






4 the Kiddies



Music

I own most of her hits, but I'll probably buy this anyway.



There are actually some great songs on this one.
Here is a link to Amazon to see the track listing:

OMG have you seen the video for their new song?!
LOVE IT:






Movies




I <3 this show!

Ugh!  Why does that monkey need a haircut?!  
Calm down Bells, it's just a kids show.
(Why yes I speak to myself.  This show alone has driven me nuts!)


WHEW!  What a post this week!  What are you getting?  Come on...you know you want to tell me!

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. You are so evillllll for posting this. I must have them all! This week is a killer.

    ReplyDelete