Monday, December 13, 2010

Shadowfever! Are you getting ready?

January 18, 2011. It is a date that will go down in history (Book addict history) as the date that one of the most anticipated books in history (is this a tad much?) is finally released...

SHADOWFEVER!


We will finally get to know what or who Barrons is! (hopefully) If you've read my blog before or if you follow me on Twitter, you should know that I have been anticipating this book and am obsessed with it. In fact, at this very moment in another tab on my internet browser, I am typing up my very own list on my preparation for Shadowfever. My friend Marq thought that it would be a good idea to ask others what they plan on doing in preparation of this date. Are you taking the day of from work? Are you planning on getting up early to read it? I'm doing both of those things and more! I would love to know what you plan on doing and want to put it in my Shadowfever Preparation Post!

If you are interested in sharing your plans, please email me at hangingwithbells@gmail.com and let me know what you are going to do. Tell me what you will also be doing on the release day. The post will be on my blog on 1/14/11. I think this is going to be a monumental day and can't wait to read what you have to say!


Photobucket

8 comments:

  1. I may have to put in a vacation day for Jan 18th. SERIOUSLY and then head over to my fav 24/hr coffee shop and pop a squat and read. No kids. No hubs. Nothing but coffee and Barrons. I'll be there ALL DAYUM DAY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a newbie addict to the Fever series meaning I just read books 1-4 last week. They owned my life. I was sucked right into that world. I'm pre-ordering SF on my Kindle and may (or may not) start reading at midnight. I cannot wait!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. *excited scream* Damn, just think if it was the original release date we would all be reading it now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was thinking that January 18 2011 will be the day twitter is silent as we will all be too busy reading Shadowfever. Can't wait to find out who/what Barrons is - I just hope we all aren't disappointed.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well I preordered but I won't have it release day... Luckily I'm off on that day so I will get up early head to B&N and buy another copy and then disappear into a silver of my own so I can read without interruption!! Stock up on red bull it's gonna be a long night.... If I start saving now maybe I can rent a room ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. At the risk of my hubs laughing his arse off at me, I am waiting at the book store when it opens at 9 AM, obtaining my book, and CALLING IN SICK to work that day to READ ALL DAY! Shhhhhhhh!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I believe my plans have been sent... LOL but you know the drill! FEVA!

    ReplyDelete