Tuesday, September 21, 2010

New Releases: 9/21/10

Books


Zombies vs. Unicorns
One of the coolest titles that I've seen for a book.


Hush, Hush is out in paperback finally.
I wanted this pic big so I could stare at Patch in his jeans.










Music






Movies & TV Shows


This movie has been released already. This is the 3-D version.

Gosh how many freaking yards are going to be stomped?!

I'm going to Netflix this movie. It sounds interesting.
I also want to see the chemistry between Colin and his girlfriend.



I have a new obsession and his name is Nathan Fillion. If you
have not seen this show watch it! He is awesome in this show!
(expect to see Nathan's pics splattered across my blog soon)
Big thanks to Gini Koch for talking about this show so much that I am now watching it!

I absolutely love this show! If you haven't seen it yet check it out!








Let me know what you are getting. Yes...I am nosey!

Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Castle!!!! Oh man do I love that show. Nathan Fillion makes the show what it is just like he does in every show or movie he is in.


    Stephanie G
    Paranormal Haven

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not buying anything. I'll wait until the shows are off the air! LOL!!

    I love Modern Family! I can't wait for Wednesday night! And tonight is the return of Glee! Wheeeee!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so proud...I created another addict!

    Castle Season Two is first on my list. Hubs is saving it for Christmas so, and I quote, "We can watch it during hiatus." Yeah, our whole family is Castle-addicted.

    I have an ARC for The Replacement. Now that I'm done with Alien in the Family edits, I can read it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Castle and HIMYM are both going on my wish list. Love both shows!!!

    ReplyDelete