Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Happy Birthday Jules!

Today is a special day because my good friend RexRobotReviews celebrates her birthday today!Happy Birthday Jules!

Jules is going to see Lady GaGa for her birthday and I hope she has the best time evah!

Thank you for being my friend Jules. You listen to me rant and rave and you are always there for me whenever I need you. I ask you so many questions and you are so patient with me when I am a stupido. You make me laugh all the time and I think I would have gone crazy by now if you didn't keep me cracking up constantly. Only 2 dorks such as ourselves could have the conversations that we do. I wouldn't want to be N'Sync with anyone else! LOL!

Hugs and Kisses from Faith and Me! *mwah*

Photobucket

9 comments:

  1. Thank you, Bells!!! I loooove the post :) You're awesome!!

    And thank you, Melanie :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy B-day Jules! Hope you have a wonderful day :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, and thank you to Mandi too!! We must have been posting our comments at the same time and I didn't see yours :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday!! I'd sing to you but I won't be mean on your special day :-)


    Stephanie G
    Paranormal Haven

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL, Stephanie. There is no way your singing is worse than mine ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I saw GaGa in July in Houston - Jules you are going to SPAZ OUT - her Monster Ball is SO AMAZING!!!!!! Great way to celebrate a Birthday forrr suuuure.

    ReplyDelete